www.veganeventhub.com is a site operated by sole trader Karen White trading as Vegan Event Hub (“we” or “us”) from Waterside House, Unit 2A, Falmouth Road, Cornwall TR10 8BE. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or if the content is changed or out of date.
You must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy when using our site.
It is your responsibility that anyone who accesses our site through your internet connection is aware of these terms and complies with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent.
If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND LINKS
The contents of our site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR SITE
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page only if you have first obtained our written consent and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Acceptable Use Policy and must be owned by you.
You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to email@example.com
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
When you upload material to our site, or make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. If you upload material in breach of our Acceptable Use Policy and we suffer loss as a result, you will reimburse us for such loss.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties. If any third party claims that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site violates their intellectual property rights, or their right to privacy, we have the right to disclose your identity to them.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing any material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By failing to comply with this provision, you would commit a criminal offence and your right to use our site will cease immediately and we will report your actions to the relevant authorities.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This is the acceptable use policy, which, together with our terms of website use sets out the terms under which we Karen White T/A Vegan Event Hub allow you to use our site www.veganeventhub.com (“site”) whether you are a visitor or a registered user. All enquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read the terms of this policy carefully, as by using our site you indicate that you agree to comply with and be bound by them.
PROHIBITED USES OF OUR SITE
Whether you are a visitor or registered user, you must comply with our terms of website use and use our site for lawful purposes only. In particular, you must not use our site for the uses listed (without limitation) below:-
- any fraudulent activity;
- any activity which breaches any applicable law or regulation, whether national or international;
- any activity which may cause or result in harm to a child under 18 years of age;
- sending unsolicited advertising or other content (spam), or entering into any arrangement for such material to be sent;
- reproducing, selling or otherwise handling our site or its contents in breach of our terms of website use;
- knowingly introducing to our site, or transmit or attempt to transmit to any other site, computer or network, viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, code or programme which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- attempting to gain unauthorised access to our site, our software, our server, or any server, computer or database connected to our site; or
- attacking our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
CONTRIBUTING AND INTERACTING
Our site may offer users the facilities to upload or contribute content or other material, or to interact with other users. When making use of these facilities, it is your responsibility to ensure that any contribution or interaction is, as far as you are aware, factually correct, represents your honest opinion, and does not breach any applicable law or regulation.
In addition, any contribution or interaction must not include any material which (without limitation):-
- is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- is, or refers to material which is, sexually explicit;
- promotes violence, illegal activity or any form of discrimination;
- infringes any other person’s copyright, database right or trade mark;
- threatens, harasses, upsets, embarrasses, alarms or annoys any other person, or is likely to do so;
- advocates, promotes or assists any illegal activity;
- is likely to deceive any person or is made in breach of a legal duty owed to a third party (such as a duty of confidence);
- invades another’s privacy or cause inconvenience or anxiety to any person;
- is used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person; or
- gives the impression that the material emanates from us, if this is not the case.
If we at any time use our site to provide users with any interactive service, the following moderation provisions will apply:-
- we will notify users if moderation is in place, and, if so, whether the moderation is provided by a person or is automated;
- if moderation is in place, we will give you a means to contact the moderator;
- although we will do our best to assess any risks which such interactive service may pose, we will be under no obligation to moderate it, and we expressly exclude any liability for any loss or damage to any person caused by use of it; and
- children should at all times be supervised when using the interactive services on our site, whether such services are moderated or not.
BREACHES OF THIS POLICY
Any breach of this acceptable use policy will be dealt with in the same way as breach of our terms of website use and we reserve the right to take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate, including restricting your use of our site and/or taking legal action against you. We are not liable for any loss or damage caused by any breach of this acceptable use policy.
Please check this page regularly, as we may revise this acceptable use policy at any time. We may also change or update our acceptable use policy at any time by means of notices published anywhere on our site.
We are committed to respecting and protecting your online privacy including telling you what we do with any personal information you share with us
We may disclose on the website non-personally identifiable aggregated user data, such as aggregated gender, age, height, weight, and usage data gathered from our tracker (without the inclusion of a user’s name or other identifying information). We may also disclose this data to other third party organisations, for research and commercial purposes. For example, the percentage of our users that are male/female.
Every time you visit our website your IP (Internet Protocol) address registers on our servers. Your IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to you. We use this information to help us monitor traffic on our website.
If you log in to access your Vegan Event Hub account and edit your event listings, we receive an automatic email notification of all new events you add and current events you update. This informs us that there are events requiring approval for publishing on Vegan Event Hub.
We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. In addition, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics. We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to develop the content around our users’ interests, to inform potential partners and current partners of our relevance.
We use Akismet for comment moderation and to stop spam comments on our site.
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour on our website. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. This Analytics data is not tied to personally identifiable information. We have turned on ‘Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting’ to get an idea of our demographics and users’ interests.
WordPress: Our websites runs on a WordPress CMS and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and other social networks may be added.