- This event has passed.
Plant Pure Summit 2016 Online
September 7, 2016 - September 16, 2016Free
What You’ll Learn at the amazing PlantPure Summit 2016
- Understand the truth of how numerous scientific studies now confirm that a whole foods diet comprised primarily of vegetables, fruits, grains, legumes and nuts is optimal for human health.
- Discover the challenges doctors face in promoting the power of plant-based nutrition to prevent and even reverse our top chronic diseases.
- Learn how healthcare professionals and organizations are using ‘lifestyle medicine’ to transform healthcare.
- See how issues of health, ethical consumption, and sustaining the environment are inter-connected, accelerating the plant-based lifestyle movement.
- Join us as we bring together healthcare industry, experts, and organizations from around the world, to promote using proven plant-based nutrition and lifestyle changes in our fight against Heart Disease, Type II Diabetes, Cancer, and Obesity.
- Speakers include: Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Dr. Dean Ornish, Dr. Neal Barnard, Dr. Michael Greger, Dr. Michael Klaper, Dr. Will Tuttle, Emily Moran Barwick and a huge list of other prestigious names.
* Important Note: due to technical restrictions the available seats on this webinar summit are strictly limited! Reserve your spot now and sign in early to ensure your participation.
Reserve your FREE seat for PlantPure Summit 2016, a 10-day online series revealing how the plant-based lifestyle movement is radically improving healthcare here: http://plantpuresummit.com The Summit starts at 12pm EST 7th September 2016!
Are you the event organiser? Email us directly to receive our Professional Event Promo Package FREE of charge: email@example.com