- This event has passed.
Northwest Health and Nutrition Conference 2017 – Exploring the science behind plant-based nutrition USA
October 13, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm UTC-8
What are the health effects of moving to a plant-based diet, what is needed to make that diet healthy and how can you implement these into your practice. This conference will examine:
· The links between diet, general health and chronic diseases such as cancer, coronary heart disease, diabetes and obesity
· Appropriate plant-based diets to aid in the prevention and treatment of disease
· Up-to-date expertise & resources for health care professionals
· How you can build, connect & network in the larger medical community
· How you can implement this education into your practice.
Continuing Education Credits: ND, RD, DTR We will submit an application for prior approval of 6.0 CPU Hours (RD, DTR) or 6.25 general CEUs (ND) soon after our faculty for 2016 are confirmed.ply.