- This event has passed.
5th North Florida VegFest 2019 – Tallahassee, United States
March 9, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm UTC-5Free
The North Florida VegFest, hosted by the Tallahassee Vegetarian Community is free for all ages.
We anticipate over 3,000 attendees at our 5th annual event in 2019!
North Florida VegFest will feature nationally recognized speakers and authors, vegan cooking demonstrations, eco-and animal- friendly vendors, eco-friendly kids activities, live music performances, and healthy sustainable foods.
FREE Admission. Tom Brown Park is dog-friendly; well-behaved leashed dogs are welcome.
It is a great opportunity to enjoy delicious plant-based food, hear expert advice from award-winning authors and chefs, and learn how a healthy and compassionate lifestyle can be simple and savory.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to:
– Sample delicious vegan cuisine offered by vendors
– Learn vegan cooking tips from expert chefs hosting cooking demos
– Hear inspirational stories from nationally-renowned speakers
– Meet your local farmer and discover fresh produce grown here in Tallahassee and the
– Talk with area health food stores about the benefits of healthy living
– try yoga classes for the kids
– make balloon animals and activities for the kids.
Presented by the Tallahassee Vegetarian Community (TalVeg) which seeks to promote the benefits of a healthy, sustainable and compassionate lifestyle.