- This event has passed.
GoVegan Halloween Potluck 2018 Florida, USA
October 27, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC+0Free
EarthSavePOD, Hostess Chef Estela, Emcee VeganMan and TeamEarthSave Volunteers P R E S E N T FairShare Potluck Educational Dinner-Events: ‘a Community Service of EarthSaveMiami.org, Save The Earth Ecocenter, and our benevolent venue partner Coral Gables Congregational Church.’
GoVegan Potluck 10.27.18 Halloween “Boo” Event
20,000 Served Since 1996 at 400 Healthy Foodie Events.
An abundant, educational Feast is a community endeavor ~Chef Jef.
‘May All Be Fed’ ~John Robbins, Founder | No One Turned Away’ ~EarthSave Policy.
5:00 EarlyBirds Mix n’ Mingle Hour
5:30 Chant YUMMM/Vegan Feast
6:15 LiveFood Demo: Watch, Taste then Do It Yourself
7:15 Feature Presentation
8:15 GiveAways/Vegatstic Open Mic
Lecture by Jennifer Swallow MS, RDN, LDN “Is Gluten the Enemy?”
The gluten-free diet is popular and gluten-free foods are available in major grocery stores. But does gluten cause inflammation, chronic diseases, and obesity? Learn the facts and myths.
LIVEFOOD DEMO: by Silvia Leonel ‘Vegan Lobster Rolls’
Delectable Superfoods for Life. Learn, Taste, DIY
FairShare Potlucks offer FREE admission when you bring: FairShare Food + Plate + Mug + Utensils. If you cannot bring something we’ve got you covered, just show up and spend the evening with us..
NOT BRINGING FOOD?: $10 defrays our costs of providing extra food.
$10NoFoodShare Tickets are purchased:
1) Here online, or
2) at the Event Registration Desk
Courtesy RSVP gives us an advance head count:
GoVegan, Gables: Chef Estela at email@example.com | 786-708-1028 (text/vmail)
TryVegan, Tamarac: Chef Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org | 954-971-4432
● NoFoodShare Waivers – No One Is Turned Away from an EarthSave Potluck: Request a Waiver online or ask Registrar – please contribute any amount from $0 to $10 and/or volunteer with TeamEarthSaver to setup and staff our public educational dinner-event.
● What do FairShare Potluckers bring: Nutritious & healing SIDES / SALADS / ENTREES / FRUITS & PRODUCE FairShare Portions of organic, low salt-sugar, no added oil, nutritious, healing vegan cooked and raw food – home-made or store-bought you care enough to share
● EarthSave brings: APPETIZERS- Organic Chips / Hummus; BEVERAGES- Coconut Water / Lime-spiked Water; MAINS- PowerGreens Salad (tahini dressing & sauerkraut); Monster Cabbage Salad (w. olives & veggies); Bean Pate (no oil); DESSERTS- Dried dates or figs (organic); Fig bars (wheat); Clif Z-bars (gluten-free); CONDIMENTS
● Need Advice? Food Quality & Safety Manager, email@example.com | 786.231.4949
● FAQ’s and What’s For Dinner: ‘Food For Life Guidelines,’ ‘LiveFood Guidelines,’ ‘Revival Recipes’ > vegtastic.co/potluck-fairshare
● B Sure B 4 U Drive – Get last-minute venue/date/updates on Calendar> www.earthsavemiami.org/events
● GiveAways: White Tickets – Multiple winners get Vegan Rewards Prizes Blue Tickets – Donor CASH Prize
● Vegtastic Open Mic – sing a song, read a poetry, guided meditation, laughter yoga, testimonial, art exhibit…
● Trivia Quiz
● Chant YUMMM
● VegMarket – buy/sell kitchen and health appliances, works of art, jewelry. Seller keeps 75% – 25% EarthSave donation. No junk/proliferation, please!
● Location: Tamarac Community Center, Paradise Ballroom. 8601 W. Commercial Blvd., Tamarac, FL 33351 Limit: 220 Seats One block East of Pine Island Road – next to Library – across from empty lot
● Don’t Believe the Numbers: EarthSave events are posted on multiple social media so RSVP’s appear understated.
Driving Directions to Coral Gables Congregational Church, Fellowship Hall.
Across from the Biltmore Hotel – on the west side of the church – park in the school lot across the street – enter via ramp or stairs.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We tempt you with compassionate-nutritious-sustainable Healthy Vegan Food and side orders of Vegan Logic and Vegtastic Entertainment and aim for 100% Satisfaction. We feed you so give us ‘Feed-back’ comments, reviews
501c3 EarthSave – advocates for a Hygienic, Humane, (Holy) Holistic Vegan Lifestyle for People, Animals and a (Sacred) Environment ‘Saving the Planet One Bite at a Time’
EarthSaveMiami.org |Call/Text: 785-708-1028 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Join Us: FB @EarthSaveFlorida | Meetup.com/EarthSave-South-Florida FREE eDigest | ‘EarthSaveFlorida’ YouTube Channel | vegtastic.co/EarthSave-Media-Kit
FL. REGISTERED SOLICITOR #CH47114: Your generous financial contributions power EarthSaveMiami.org’s 22-year tradition of Healthy Vegan Lifestyle Support & Education, with 400+ festivals, films, panels, parties, potlucks, community initiatives, camaraderie – always nutritious-delicious-nonviolent food. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling Toll-Free 1-800-435-7352 within the state or online @ www.800helpfla.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by the state.