- This event has passed.
Agents of C.H.A.N.G.E – California, United States
April 6, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm PDT$250 – $400
You’ve been recruited to an elite force of special agents, known as the Agents of C.H.A.N.G.E.
You have the skills we look for in an agent. This world is desperate for the few, the amazing, the Agents of C.H.A.N.G.E. Are you ready?
The rendezvous point will be at a covert Mayan Temple of spectacular architecture in Los Feliz, where you’ll help save the world by taking on fun challenges and proving yourself a worthy Agent of C.H.A.N.G.E.
Anticipate extraordinary vegan food and libations (shaken, not stirred of course) from world-class artisanal chefs – all included with your ticket purchase.
There will be fascinating people to meet and unique activities to intrigue, educate and inspire you.
* Live painting performance art by Amy Burkman
* Piano performance by Ramin Sabor
* Interactive games that have wonderful prizes
* Unique and extraordinary vegan food from world-class artisanal chefs
This is a one-of-a-kind fundraiser you don’t want to miss!
See you there, Agent.
Dress Code is festive.
Parking: There will be valet awaiting our agents’ safe arrival.
Change in form, change in function. Walnuts, cashews and snipped herbs will be transformed into luscious, reimagined cultured cheeses. Kung pao cauliflower bites and vegan scallops with pea puree are just a few of the many vegan delights that await you.
This vegan culinary deliciosity is brought to you by Dani Janzen and GourMel Catering’s Mel Walker.
Won’t you join us?
For Your Delectation:
– Italian Eggplant Caponata and Crostini
– Guacamole Hummus
– Tomato Jam
– Herb & Mushroom Pâté
– Walnut Thyme Cheese
– Goatless Goat Cheese
– Caramelized Onion Tartlets
– Watermelon & Almond Feta Skewers
– Dates, Figs, Grapes, Berries & Nuts
– Toast & Crackers
Passed Hors D’oeuvres
– Spinach, Sweet Potato & Tempeh Empanadas with Three Herb Chimichurri
– Korean Barbecue Tofu
– Popcorn Tofu with Creole Mustard Sauce
– Kung Pao Cauliflower
– Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
– Potato Blini with Cashew Cream & Seaweed Caviar
– Vegan Scallops with Pea Puree
– Polenta Cakes with Vegetable Ragout
And For Dessert
– French Macarons
– Carrot Cake
– Vegan Matcha Swirl Cheesecake
– Cinnamon Baked Apples with Coconut Cream
– Chocolate Coconut Butter Cups
– Vanilla Cake Bites
– Zeppole with Nutella, Whipped Almond Cream & Raspberry Sauce
– Chocolate Avocado Mousse
– Kumquat Ginger Nasturtium Ice Cream
Gluten-free options available!