- This event has passed.
14th Portland VegFest 2018 Northwest VEG – United States
October 20, 2018 @ 10:00 am - October 21, 2018 @ 6:00 pm UTC-8
Get ready for the next Portland VegFest, coming to the Oregon Convention Center on October 20-21st October, 2018. Portland VegFest celebrates plant-based living, with free food samples, health and nutrition speakers, chef demonstrations, Fashion & Beauty Stage presentations, Fitness Stage workouts, restaurants, films, and activities for kids and teens. There’s something for everyone!
- Notable speakers, experts and authors to discuss topics in health and nutrition; environmentalism; and animal welfare and compassion
- Food exhibitors/product sampling
- Exhibitor sales, including restaurant area
- Classes for easy entry to a healthy plant-based diet
- Cooking Demos
- Family Activities Area
- Teen Activities Area
- Veg Lifestyle Product and Services Exhibitors
- Cruelty-Free Fashion & Beauty Exhibitors
- Nonprofit Organization Exhibitors
- Senior Living table
- Inclusive to everyone!
- The cost of the event is $10 for a single day or $17 for a two-day pass.
- Students and Seniors 65+ are $7 with ID, one per person. Children 12 and under are free.
Public Transportation & Biking
Go eco-friendly. Take TriMet. TriMet’s MAX connects to Portland International Airport (PDX) and stops 162 times a day at the Oregon Convention Center station.
TriMet bus line #6 stops on Martin Luther King (MLK) Blvd., directly across the street from the convention center.
If you need assistance in planning your trip, the Trimet Planner
Ride the Portland Streetcar HERE
Northwest VEG strives to ensure that our activities are fully accessible. All scheduled presentations will have an ASL interpreter.